Here are the details on this intriguing new expansion.
“When humanity falls, when nations and authorities collapse, only the most basic human bond remains – family. While the world burns, the powerful industrial and financial dynasties Warburg, Zubov, Kruger, and Kilgore form a covenant called Elysium, after the meadows of eternal Spring of Greek mythology. Deep down in the bedrock, they build the enclave named Elysium I, designed to weather the long atomic winter.”
Mutant Year Zero Elysium
is the third major expansion for the award winning Mutant Year Zero roleplaying game. More than an expansion it can be played entirely stand alone, the fight for humanity begins here.
Mutant: Elysium tells the origin story of the enclave humans, seeing themselves as the last torchbearers of human civilization. The four Houses of Warburg, Zubov, Kruger and Kilgore struggle for power in the Elysium I enclave, oblivious to a rising power that threatens to end their reign forever.
The expansion, which also introduces non-mutant humans as a playable class in Mutant: Year Zero, includes:
- New rules for creating and playing enclave humans, including their web of contacts with rich and powerful allies.
- A detailed description of Elysium I, the mother of all Elysium enclaves, including a beautiful full-color map.
- The complete campaign Guardians of the Fall, that will settle the final fate of the enclave.
- The campaign incudes unique game mechanics that give the players themselves control over the four Houses of the enclave, thus partly controlling the events of the campaign.
- An overview of how the enclave humans can adapt to life in the Zone, and join the mutants, animals and robots of Year Zero, Genlab Alpha and Mechatron!
The cover image of Mutant: Elysium is painted by the acclaimed scifi artist Simon Stålenhag, known from his amazing Tales from the Loop artbook. The interior art is made by the skilled Reine Rosenberg, who has been the lead interior artist for Mutant: Year Zero from the very beginning.
Mutant Year Zero: Elysium is available now from the Modiphius Store.
The book includes all the rules you need to play!