Update Your Status – JetBlue Announces TrueBlue Mosaic Status Match and Challenge
–Travelers with Certain Elite Status on Other Airlines Can Qualify for Mosaic Benefits for the remainder of 2017 and be Entered in the Mosaic Challenge for a Chance to Keep Mosaic Status Through 2018 (a)–
JetBlue (NASDAQ:JBLU) today announced a Mosaic status match for frequent fliers. JetBlue believes in continuously rewarding customers for their loyalty. Travelers disenchanted with their current airline loyalty programs are invited to enter and test the benefits of JetBlues TrueBlue loyalty program with Mosaic status. Travelers with certain elite status on other airlines can sign up for the Mosaic Status Match from July 14 August 14, 2017. Those that qualify for the match to receive Mosaic status for the remainder of 2017 will automatically be entered in the TrueBlue MosaicChallenge.
Mosaic members are among JetBlues most loyal customers. Mosaic status provides access to exclusive offers from partners, extra bonus points for every eligible $1 spent, first and second bags always fly free (b) and change and cancellation fees are waived for Mosaic members and others on their itinerary. Normally, to qualify for Mosaic, TrueBlue members must purchase and fly 30 JetBlue flight segments plus earn 12,000 base flight points, or earn 15,000 base flight points within the calendar year (c). For a full list of Mosaic benefits, visit trueblue.jetblue.com/mosaic.
- MosaicStatus Match – Anyone with specified elite status in qualifying airline loyalty programs is eligible to participate in the Mosaic Status Match through December 31, 2017. Entrants should sign up for Mosaic Status Match by August 14, 2017 and provide proper proof of membership in a qualifying loyalty program and status. Eligible loyalty programs and status include Virgin America: Elevate Silver, Elevate Gold; Alaska Airlines: Mileage Plan MVP Gold or MVP Gold 75k; American Airlines: AAdvantage Platinum, AAdvantage Platinum Pro or AAdvantage Executive Platinum; Delta: SkyMiles Medallion Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond; Southwest Airlines: Rapid Rewards A-List Preferred or Companion Pass; United: MileagePlus Premier Silver, Gold, Platinum or Premier1K.
- TrueBlue MosaicChallenge – Those who are granted Mosaic status will automatically be entered into the Mosaic Challenge. Travelers up for the Mosaic Challenge will have 90 days from when they are accepted into the Mosaic Challenge to earn 3,750 base flight TrueBlue points. If they successfully complete the Mosaic Challenge, they will qualify for Mosaic status through December 31, 2018.
JetBlues TrueBlue and Mosaic programs are designed with real travelers in mind, said Jamie Perry, vice president marketing, JetBlue. We offer a generous and relevant program that demonstrates our loyalty to our members. In some cases, frequent fliers have less flexibility in other airline programs. The Mosaic Challenge offers a quicker path to Mosaic status and provides travelers with a chance to switch to JetBlue and experience our great customer service and rewarding TrueBlue program.
How to enter:
- Register for the Mosaic Status Match and Mosaic Challenge at jetblue.com/2017summermosaic by submitting the required information andupload proof of elite status in one of the specified loyalty programs by August 14, 2017. Acceptable proof includes a copy of a recent statement or current credentials card. (It may take up to two weeks to receive a reply.)
- If travelers meet the qualifications, they will then receive an email notifying them of their new Mosaic status through December 31, 2017 and Mosaic benefits will immediately become available.
- If enrollment in Mosaic Status Match is confirmed, travelers are automatically registered into the Mosaic Challenge. Those that successfully complete the challenge will keep their Mosaic status through December 31, 2018.
Travelers that don’t have elite status on other airlines programs that qualify or TrueBlue members that are not Mosaic members can still sign up for the TrueBlue Mosaic Challenge. For more information on the Mosaic Challenge, visit jetblue.com/2017summermosaic.
JetBlues TrueBlue loyalty program rewards all customers, regardless of their travel frequency. With TrueBlue, there are no blackout dates with all seats available for redemption, and points never expire. TrueBlue points are earned by purchasing qualifying services or products of JetBlue or a TrueBlue partner. Members earn three points per $1 spent on the base fare for JetBlue-operated flights. Members who book directly on jetblue.com can earn bonus points depending on the fare option selected. Additional information about TrueBlue and how to register for the program can be found at trueblue.jetblue.com.
(a) TrueBlue Mosaic Status Match & Challenge Terms: You must register for the TrueBlue Mosaic Status Match and Mosaic Challenge by August 14, 2017 (11:59 PM EST) by registering at jetblue.com/2017summermosaic. Mosaic Status Match: You must have elite status on one of the following eligible airline loyalty programs, as follows: Delta SkyMiles Medallion Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond; United MileagePlus Premier Silver, Gold, Platinum or Premier1K; American Airlines AAdvantage Platinum, AAdvantage Platinum Pro or AAdvantage Executive Platinum; Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards A-List Preferred or Companion Pass; Virgin America Elevate Silver or Elevate Gold; and Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan MVP Gold or MVP Gold 75k. Travelers showing valid enrollment and status with an eligible loyalty program will qualify for TrueBlue Mosaic status for the remainder of 2017. Mosaic status and benefits will not be effective until JetBlue notifies you via email of your Mosaic status; no retroactive Mosaic status or benefits will be granted. If you qualify for the Mosaic Status Match, you will not be awarded 15,000 qualifying bonus points. JetBlue will have the right to deny any application or to refuse entry into the Mosaic Status Match and/or the Mosaic Challenge to anyone, in JetBlue’s sole discretion. Mosaic Challenge (the Challenge): Accepted participants must earn 3,750 base flight TrueBlue points within the 90-day period commencing on the date you are accepted into the TrueBlue Mosaic Status Match & Challenge, in its sole discretion. Base flight TrueBlue points are the 3 points per $1 that TrueBlue members earn on the base fare of their individual JetBlue flight. JetBlue flights are flights operated by JetBlue and purchased with a JetBlue flight number. All other bonus points, partner points, booking bonuses or any other points will not count towards the 3,750 point requirement. You must enter your TrueBlue number at the time of booking a JetBlue flight in order to earn TrueBlue points towards the Challenge. The amount of base flight points earned by a Challenge participant will be solely determined by JetBlue and its tallying. JetBlue will be the sole and official timekeeper that will determine, in its sole discretion, when the 90-day Challenge period for a participant begins and ends. Whether or not a Challenge participant has completed the Challenge and earned TrueBlue Mosaic will be solely determined by JetBlue. JetBlue shall not be obligated to review any records or other documents or information from Challenge participants or to consider any arguments by Challenge participants. JetBlue shall have the right to disqualify from the Challenge any participant JetBlue deems, in its sole discretion, has violated the terms of the Challenge or engaged in any type of fraud, misrepresentation or improper conduct. JetBlue may, in its sole discretion and for any reason, without notice or liability, modify or terminate the Challenge at any time. All deadlines based on Eastern Standard Time. Additional restrictions apply. View TrueBlue Terms and Conditions. Offer valid online only.
(b) Free checked baggage subject to weight and size limits and exceptions for itineraries including flights marketed or operated by other airlines.
(c) JetBlue flights are flights operated by JetBlue and purchased under a JetBlue flight number. Base flight points are the 3 points per $1 you earn on the base fare of your individual JetBlue flight purchase. A “segment” means any origin-destination pair; a one-way flight (whether non-stop or including a connection) is one segment, and a roundtrip flight (whether non-stop or including a connection) is two segments. Award flights do not count towards Mosaic. Mosaic membership is good for one calendar year (excluding membership obtained through the Status Match, which is good through the end of 2017). Additional restrictions apply. See the TrueBlue Terms and Conditions for details.