FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS CELEBRATES FIRST ANNIVERSARY WITH LARGEST SET OF GIVEAWAYS IN GAMES HISTORY
Promotions Include Free Character Summons, Discount Bundles, and FINAL FANTASY X Collaboration
SQUARE ENIX is celebrating the one-year anniversary of the release of critically-acclaimed mobile RPG, FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS, which boasts more than 23 million downloads around the world. Leading up to the first anniversary on June 29, players can now participate in an exciting series of in-game promotions and giveaways, such as:
- Half Energy for Main Story From June 23 through June 28, the main story content will require half the usual energy, allowing new players to get up to speed with the deep and engaging storyline.
- New Summer-Themed Characters Beginning June 23, players can summon the summer versions of popular characters, Dark Fina, Fina, and Lid. Players will also receive various Trust Moogles with each summon.
- New “Expeditions System” Starting today, this new system allows players to dispatch their units on missions to obtain valuable in-game items, trust Moogles, and more.
- Anniversary Countdown Login Bonus, Increased Inventory Capacity, and more!
Additionally, FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS will introduce further campaigns to all players who log in from June 29, including:
- Special Anniversary Bundle Available Players can enjoy a 50% savings on a special bundle containing 10,000 Lapis, a five-star Trust Moogle and other rewards.
- FINAL FANTASY X Collaboration Event The highly anticipated Tidus, Wakka, and Rikku from FINAL FANTASY X join the ever-growing cast of FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS starting June 29, and may be obtained through a special collaboration summoning banner.
- Free Character Summon Draw Campaigns The “Free 10+1 Summon Ticket” campaign provides all players with one free 11-character Summon and the chance to strengthen their party. Additionally, from June 29 through July 26, the daily Rare Summon will be free, in one of the largest giveaways in the game’s history.
- Enhance Your Team with Guaranteed 5★ Unit Summons – All players will have the chance to recruit rare and powerful characters like Noctis, Lightning, Gilgamesh and Orlandeau in this special one-time summon.
- King Moogle Raid Event – Players can face off against this adorable, yet powerful opponent for a chance to win exclusive Moogle-themed items.
- Obtain Rare Characters through the “Vision Shard” System – Players can collect vision shards through daily logins and quests, and exchange them for powerful five-star characters such as Kelsus.
A new FINAL FANTASY XII dungeon will also come to FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS in July to coincide with the release of FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE, featuring new characters exclusive to the global version of FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS. The collaboration trailer is available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mludwajkAZY
Global celebrations for the FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS first-year anniversary, as well as the 30th anniversary of the FINAL FANTASY series, will also be punctuated by a series of Fan Festa events, kicking off with the debut event in Paris on July 8. For more information on please visit http://fan-fes.finalfantasyexvius.com/.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store, Google Play and on the Amazon App Store.
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/final-fantasy-brave-exvius/id1078553808?ls=1&mt=8
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFBEWW
This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in six languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional) and Korean.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in China, France, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and Phantom of the Kill. With ongoing publishing and development projects on various platforms, including iOS, Android, and more, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP. For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/home-en/.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX, EIDOS and TAITO branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montral. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY, which has sold over 130 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST, which has sold over 70 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER, which has sold over 58 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS 2015-2017 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Developed by gumi Inc.
ILLUSTRATION: 2014 YOSHITAKA AMANO
BRAVE EXVIUS, the FINAL FANTASY: BRAVE EXVIUS logo, FINAL FANTASY, the FINAL FANTASY logo, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, EIDOS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS, TAITO and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
Source: Gumi Inc